[bt-devel] Missing files problem (was: bt-devel Digest, Vol 78, Issue 3)

Raoul Snyman raoul.snyman at saturnlaboratories.co.za
Tue Oct 19 01:28:48 MST 2010

On Tue, 19 Oct 2010 09:39:12 +0300, Jaak Ristioja wrote:
> But this issue is still something that would probably require source
> code changes in BibleTime. Even if those files go missing, BibleTime
> should act gracefully. Maybe I'll have a look at our code sometime this
> week if I have time. Or is somebody else willing to do this?
>
>>> and it was deleting temporary files relating to Bible Desktop. They
were
>>> blue templ, Christmastide templ, Crazy templ, Green templ, High
Contrast
>>> templ and Simple templ. I have told the program to ignore these files
>>> which

Hrm, I think we should possibly also look into renaming the template
files? It looks to me like Disk Cleaner picked up the ".temp" part of the
file name, and "cleaned" them up (a bug in that app, for sure).

--
Raoul Snyman, B.Tech IT (Software Engineering)
Saturn Laboratories
e: raoul.snyman at saturnlaboratories.co.za
w: www.saturnlaboratories.co.za
b: blog.saturnlaboratories.co.za