[bt-devel] bt-devel Digest, Vol 78, Issue 3

Gary Holmlund gary.holmlund at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 13:03:47 MST 2010

  James,

It is good to here that you found that Disk Cleaner was deleting
BibleTime files and were able to fix that problem.

I have not been using Sword Project for Windows so I don't know that I
can help with that issue. Windows 7 does have the ability to unzip files
without using WinZip. It is the extract command on the right mouse
context menu of Windows Explorer when the zip file is selected.

Gary Holmlund