[bt-devel] BibleTime 2.8 RC 2 released!

Gary Holmlund gary.holmlund at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 23:26:57 MST 2010

On 11/16/2010 10:06 AM, John G Duffy wrote:
> All
>
> I downloaded the windows version (bibletime-2.8.0_rc2-win32.exe) but after
> installation (XP Pro SP3), it failed to initialise when I launched, even
> after a new download and reinstallation.
>
> John Duffy
John,

Have you used an earlier version of BibleTime on this computer with success?

If you have not, perhaps you could try the 2.7.3 version on SourceForge.
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/bibletime/files/

I would like to know if this is a new problem with the 2.8 versions.

Is there anything unusual about the computer?

Gary Holmlund