[bt-devel] Seg Fault Bibletime on linux

Matthew Talbert ransom1982 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 20:43:36 MST 2010

For what it's worth, sword will sometimes hose existing modules if you
reinstall them over top of existing modules. For this reason in
Xiphos, we always delete the module first. I just noticed this again
with the command line installmgr. I don't know how BT handles this.
(and if I had time right now to track it down, I'd file a proper bug
report...)