[bt-devel] Reviewing the Release Cycle

Gary Holmlund gary.holmlund at gmail.com
Thu May 27 18:36:11 MST 2010

On 05/27/2010 12:33 PM, Martin Gruner wrote:

> What's going to be in 2.8 anyway? The
> http://devel.bibletime.info/wiki/Development_Plan is still very short...
>
> Regards, mg

I added the following modest UI feature requests to the plan.

Edit bookmark entries
Possibility to change the bookmark's names instead of verse. Feature
Request 3002357
<https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3002357&group_id=954&atid=350954>

Sort bookmark entries
Add ability to sort bookmark entries within a folder. Feature Request
2842164
<https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2842164&group_id=954&atid=350954>

Refresh all respositories
Refresh all respositories in the bookshelf manager. Feature Request
2969485
<https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2969485&group_id=954&atid=350954>

Support copying from Search and Mag windows
Support copying text from the search window and the magnification area.
Feature request 2886098
<https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2886098&group_id=954&atid=350954>

I am also interested in doing a toolbar editor. It may not be to hard to
do since part of the needed functionality was added when I implemented
the keyboard shortcut editor.  I may get it started in this release
cycle, but it might go into the next cycle.

Gary