[bt-devel] BibleTime 2.7.rc1 released - trunk open for development again

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Thu May 6 13:00:57 MST 2010

Hi all,

we just released BibleTime 2.7.rc1. It is almost identical as 2.7.beta1.
Please find it - as usual - at
https://sourceforge.net/projects/bibletime/files.

@Translators: You still have a very short time for possible translation
submissions. Final release is planned for May 12th, so your submission
should be here before 11th, if you want it to be included in the 2.7
release.

@Developers: Trunk is open for development again! Please backport all
bugfixes also to 2.7's new branch "bugfix-2-7-". Please do not run "make
messages" before the final release.

Looking forward to talking to you on the next bug-a-thon.

There was some progress made on the mac, BibleTime compiles and runs
fine, but the creation of a binary distributable (DMG file) is not
trivial. I talked to Greg about it today and we have some good ideas for
improvement. Maybe we will have a first official DMG for 2.7 already,
but hopefully for 2.8.

Regards, mg