[bt-devel] Next Bug-a-thon

Thomas Abthorpe thomas at goodking.ca
Thu May 6 11:13:43 MST 2010

On Tue, May 04, 2010 at 09:51:55PM +0200, Martin Gruner wrote:
> I could be there on the 8th, preferrably.
>
> mg
>
> Am 16.04.10 14:41, schrieb Thomas Abthorpe:
> > Greetings list
> >
> > Just looking ahead to next Bug-a-thon, the theme is Document-a-thon. For this
> > one he will give the documentation a little extra attention.
> >
> > Looking at my calendar (for real, not guessing like i normally do) how does
> > May 8 or 15 sound for people? I am thinking we start at 1800 UTC so we can
> > include more people.
> >
> > Your brother in Christ
> >

> > Thomas

May 8 it is.  I am slightly embarrassed to say despite the spare time I
have had lately, that I have done little to prepare for this event.
What make is especially bad is that this is the one area I have the most
to contribute to :(

Enough lamenting!  The focus of the document-a-thon is that everybody
lends their eyes to all forms of documentation.  That includes the
Handbook, the HowTo, the website/blog and the UI strings themselves.
While we are in code freeze, not much will be done to the UI itself, but
we can make a todo list.

So what can we do?  Clean up the grammar, fix spelling mistakes, cross
reference our Handbook documentation to the Sword project and verify
that our documentation is still relevant with theirs.  We can also
encourage some translation during the event.

I am cc'ing the translators list in hopes of getting folks to join us at
http://devel.bibletime.info/wiki/Bug-a-thon

Your brother in Christ

Thomas

--