[bt-devel] next bug/feature-a-thon?

Thomas Abthorpe thomas at goodking.ca
Wed Mar 3 17:05:13 MST 2010

On Wed, 3 Mar 2010 21:12:44 +0100
Martin Gruner <mg.pub at gmx.net> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> what do you think about having another a-thon for this release cycle? I
> might not be able to make it this time, but I think you guys will get along
> without me just fine and it would be beneficial to have one.
>
> If there is a consensus for it, Thomas, would you organize it?
>
> mg

When two or three are gathered...

In the spirit of -a-thons, the next theme is "Test-a-thon" as requested by
Eeli. After that will be document-athon.

So our convenient excuse for a conference call and an IRC huddle will be
having developers, testers and contributors stress test and try break BT!

So judging from response from others, how does March 10, 1600 UTC sound to
people?

I may have some unavailability issues for that weekend, too, but let us see!

Your brother in Christ

Thomas