[bt-devel] [bibletime-tracker] [ bibletime-Bugs-3018349 ] BibleTime on Windows won't start at all

Gary Holmlund gary.holmlund at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 21:35:40 MST 2010

I am trying to figure out what is causing this crash. The crash occurs
before the splash screen comes up. In looking at the source code there
are quite a few things done during this time. One is the setup of the
language locale. I set my locale to German but that does not cause a
crash for me.

Does anyone have other thoughts about how to figure this one out?

Gary