[bt-devel] BibleTime for MacOS

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Mon Jun 14 12:10:40 MST 2010

Hi all,

after some really cumbersome work I am happy to announce that a
standalone .dmg image for BibleTime is now available from
https://sourceforge.net/projects/bibletime/files. It is a version for
SVN head, so it is pre-alpha, but should be ok for testing if the dmg
image works as intended.

@Developers: Please test if BibleTime still builds ok on your system
(esp. Linux/BSD and Windows), I made some path changes in the cmake
files, but everything should be as before for non-Mac platforms.

@Mac users: Please download and try the dmg file and report all issues
here. The dmg file should work out of the box without any further
software to install. I believe it should work on MacOS 10.5+.

If everything works out fine, we'll be providing Mac builds for all
BibleTime releases from 2.8 on.

Thanks go to Greg for all the work he has put into the Mac build.

Blessings,
mg