[bt-devel] Synchronizing Bibles in Windows version?

Gary Holmlund gary.holmlund at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 14:37:27 MST 2010

On 7/29/2010 10:16 PM, Gary Brueggeman wrote:
> How do I synchronize bibles?  I would like the option to use the
> default bible as the driver and have the other open bibles synch to
> it.  Can it be done?  If so, how?

You open them all in the same window. If you have the first Bible open,
look on its toolbar for the Bible icon with a "+" on it. By clicking it
you can select another Bible and both will be in the same window in
parallel columns. You can open a third and more if desired.

You can synchronize a commentary to a Bible window. Open the commentary
in a window and on its toolbar you will see an icon that looks like a
Bible and a green book. You can toggle the state of this icon. If it is
enabled, each time any Bible window reference is changed the commentary
window will change also.

Gary Holmlund