[bt-devel] working with Git / SVN

Raoul Snyman raoul.snyman at saturnlaboratories.co.za
Sat Jul 24 13:47:21 MST 2010

On Saturday 24 July 2010 22:43:32 Raoul Snyman wrote:
> On Saturday 24 July 2010 22:11:36 Olaf Radicke wrote:
> > At first. Please read this:
> Why do I need to read stuff to know how to use Git? I didn't need to read
> anything to know how to use Bazaar, I just used my normal Subversion
> commands.

My point is, don't blame Subversion for something that is not it's fault.
BibleTime still uses Subversion, we haven't moved over to a DVCS yet, since we
don't have the time. Some folks don't want to use Subversion, which is fine,
but no one should be blaming Subversion for something that clearly is not
Subversion's fault.

--
Raoul Snyman, B.Tech IT (Software Engineering)
Saturn Laboratories
e: raoul.snyman at saturnlaboratories.co.za
w: www.saturnlaboratories.co.za
b: blog.saturnlaboratories.co.za