[bt-devel] Doxygen

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 12:35:32 MST 2010

This seems very useful to me. I maintain a similar installation for the
SWORD library on the Crosswire server. It might be a good thing for us to
maintain on bibletime.info.

On Jul 19, 2010 2:33 PM, "Gary Holmlund" <gary.holmlund at gmail.com> wrote:

I am experimenting with running Doxygen on BibleTime source. It seems like
it can be a very useful tool to help developers understand the source code.
I am running it on a linux computer at my home and uploading the results to
sourcearchives.com. I have this automatically running 3 times a day. If
there has not been a change in svn revision in the HEAD, the process quits
without updating sourcearchives.com.

You can see the results at:

  http://sourcearchives.com/doxygen/bibletime/

Does this seem useful to others?

The text on the Main Page of the doxygen pages is generated by comments in
src/bibletime.h. Should we have a goal of adding more explanations like this
for other major classes?

I am not a Doxygen expert so any suggestions are quite welcome.

Gary Holmlund