[bt-devel] refactoring

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Thu Jul 15 14:42:21 MST 2010

On 07/15/2010 12:15 PM, Jaak Ristioja wrote:
> This is definitely something to consider. However, I fear that we also
> need to rebuild
> great parts of the backend. To make matters worse, the SWORD library
> is also very obscure
> to use.

:)  I, of course, object.

Please be specific about this and we will try to accommodate.  I
personally try to stay involved with at least one frontend project.
This makes me 'eat the food I cook' so I usually run into oddities
before other users of the library and fix.  Though I am somewhat at a
disadvantage because I have foreknowledge of how the engine is intended
to work and what to avoid.

Please let us know small, realistic pieces of useful feedback and we
will try to accommodate.

-Troy