[bt-devel] refactoring

Olaf Radicke briefkasten at olaf-radicke.de
Mon Jul 5 07:59:36 MST 2010

Hi Jaak!

General /Advices and Queries/ of refactoring ;-) :

== 1.) ==

BibleTime have a file export for single verses. Xiphos can export more
than one verses by on cite. Look, as you like:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/biblevce/files/video_tutorials/german/biblememorizer_import_2010_06_29_de.avi/download

http://sourceforge.net/projects/biblevce/files/video_tutorials/german/xiphos_import_2010_06_29_de.ogv/download

that is a little problem for BibleVCE-user, in this time. if I look the
code, so i think the problem is not easily to shoot.

== 2.) ==

I mean, the code quality of BT is a general problem. So  asks for me is:
completely again write or step-by-step refactoring?

== 3.) ==

My advices is, lets take a new branch "BibleTime3" an start a big
refactoring. In begin, start a new Wiki-Site...

== 3.1.) ==

...and write a code conventions for the new branch.

...and a create new namespace-hierarchy.

...and a UML-class-hierarchy.

== 4.) ==

My C++ is a little better than my english. So we can try, work to
together, at this gool.

bye

Olaf Radicke