[bt-devel] Joining BibleTime team as a documentation author

Fu-Chiang Chang fuchiang.chang at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 14:30:35 MST 2010

Hi,

I'd like to join the team as a documentation author (for English).

I just downloaded the 2.6 version for Windows that came out recently.

Right now I'm brand new to the project so can't contribute
immediately.  I can get myself acquainted with the program and start
reading the existing documentation to get myself oriented with what's
going on.

If there's anything else I should do to get trained or if there's any
simple tasks to start off with please let me know.

My sourceforge user name: davidpaulchang
Sourceforge user id: 2777778

Fu-Chiang