[bt-devel] CANCELLED Re: Our next-a-thon

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Sat Jan 9 09:17:09 MST 2010

Hi,

we decided to cancel the bug-a-thon this time because important people are
missing unfortunately.

Thomas, can you please try to see if we can re-schedule it for next Saturday,
same time? It would be important to start together (we could also choose a
different time if neccessary), because we want to plan (unlike bugfixing which
does not require that). Maybe we should even prepare a little agenda?

mg