[bt-devel] Bibledit 4.0 Packages for Ubuntu now in main Crosswire PPA

Jonathan Marsden jmarsden at fastmail.fm
Thu Jan 7 11:53:22 MST 2010

I've had no bug reports from the packages in the Crosswire development
PPA, so last night I put my Bibledit 4.0-1 packages for Ubuntu
(Intrepid, Jaunty, Karmic, Lucid) into the main Crosswire PPA where most
Ubuntu-using Bibledit users will be able to "see" them and update to them.

I hope to do the preparation for a sponsored upload to Debian in the
next few days; from there, God willing, the package will (after a delay)
be automatically officially synced into the Ubuntu Lucid universe
repository.

Jonathan