[bt-devel] Feature-a-thon

Gary Holmlund gary.holmlund at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 22:33:05 MST 2010

I would like to add a couple of items to the discussion list.

MDI Style Toolbars - The toolbars on the module windows go away and
their icons appear on the main window toolbar. These icons change to
reflect the current module window. I have partly prototyped this. A
screenshot is available here:
http://devel.bibletime.info/wiki/MDI_Style_Toolbar
They save space in each module window and go in a place where there is
room for them.

Windows and Tabbed Views - I had proposed tabbed windows as show here:
http://devel.bibletime.info/wiki/New_Window_Arrangement_Modes
Eeli wanted to have a more general discussion of Windows before this was
done.

Gary