[bt-devel] Feature-a-thon

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Tue Jan 5 18:03:07 MST 2010

On Wed, 6 Jan 2010, Jaak Ristioja wrote:
> On 05.01.2010 21:23, 'Kang Sun' wrote:
> > Is anyone against using mumble and google wave for the meeting?
> I'm against using google wave.

Same here. It may be a good thing, but I don't want to learn a new
technology for our meetings. If it becomes more popular so that people
know it by default I'll reconsider. Also if majority of us find it
useful, giving something which the older techiques don't give, I'll
reconsider. I just don't feel the ROI is good enough right now.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland