[bt-devel] MDI Style Toolbars

Gary Holmlund gary.holmlund at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 23:16:32 MST 2010

I have checked in the MDI Style ToolBars feature. It is svnr2290. I have
also built a Windows version which is available at
http://sourcearchives.com/downloads.

To see the feature you must use the "View > Toolbars > Show toolbars in
text windows" menu and uncheck it. The toolbar items for the active text
window will appear on the main window toolbar. Note that these toolbars
are movable. You can drag/drop them by dragging the vertical dots at the
left of each individual toolbar. This allows you to put the navigation
toolbar at the right side of the main window if you desire. These
movements will be saved with the session.

Note that I changed the text of some menus under the View menu. This
will require language translation changes.

Gary