[bt-devel] BibleCS / BibleTime on Windows

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Feb 1 23:21:15 MST 2010

A few quick comments.

May I stress again that sword/tests/mgrtest will be an invaluable tool
to help you work through the best configuration.

It should print out step by step every place the engine is looking and
where it finally resolves it's configuration.

If you compile it for windows and place mgrtest.exe in the same
directory as bibletime.exe and run mgrtest.exe, you'll see how the
engine is configured and it should be the same for bibletime.

sword 1.5 and 1.6 cannot share locales.

if a DataPath does not contain a mods.d/ folder, it will not be
considered valid.  sword.conf MUST contain a valid DataPath or it will
not be used.

Hope this helps,

Troy