[bt-devel] On Linux too?

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Mon Feb 1 05:42:46 MST 2010

On Mon, 1 Feb 2010, Eeli Kaikkonen wrote:
> I may have found the Windows problem, too. The search for the modules is
> stopped if there's mods.d directory in $SWORD_PATH. We use that env
> variable if it's found. Therefore, if the BibleCS is installed, the
> engine doesn't find modules installed elsewhere. Gary, am I right?
>
> Doesn't this also destroy the idea of adding e.g. CD or USB stick
> locations, because they can't be used if $SWORD_PATH is used? Does the
> engine really work this way?

No, I don't know if it really works this way. I'll try to find it out
but appreciate any help, especially on the Windows port.

The locale problem seems to have a solution. The engine documentation
isn't quite correct, it doesn't mention the LocalePath in the
sword.conf. I found it in our own code. It just isn't used on Linux,
Gary has written it for Windows. I hope it works there.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland