[bt-devel] Memory leak(?) on Fedora 13? Bibletime won't start (SVN)

Thomas Crawford tjcford at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 00:40:15 MST 2010

Try removing the Finney and Institutes modules, or build bibletime with no
modules in your sword install.  I had the same problem, check the archives
for tjcford at gmail.com.  I was apparently using some older modules and
bibletime croaks when it tries to start -- eats up the CPU and memory as it
goes in a big loop rereading some flaky modules.

I now build sword from source, then bibletime and then xiphos.  Xiphos
doesn't croak on the modules but bibletime does.

Tom