[bt-devel] Bt 2.9 Feature - Parallel Bible and Commentary

patrick at zakweb.de patrick at zakweb.de
Thu Dec 9 00:47:18 MST 2010

Hi,
I thought about such a feature too. I really like it.

I have been told that the code to do the rendering of the HTML content is messy
(eg.
the depenency on the first bible) and should be rewritten. This is something I
wanted to look into in the next weeks.
Do you think this could collide with your work?

Patrick

Greg Hellings <greg.hellings at gmail.com> hat am 9. Dezember 2010 um 07:04
geschrieben: