[bt-devel] About window size is too weite

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 13:44:56 MST 2010

On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 2:40 PM, Olaf Radicke
<briefkasten at olaf-radicke.de> wrote:
> Hi!
> I think the BT_VERSION is the problem. But i can't not find the
> definition of this. I guess it's a dirty hack in the make-code.
> in my opinion, git check sum ist not interesting for users. So, kick out
> the obsolet code in make-script.

There is no obsolete code.  I'm going to guess that you built your
version these screenshots are from out of a git source, and not out of
a released tarball.  If so, then the git revision is of interest to
you.  If our released packages include the git hash, then that would
be a mistake, but I'd go out on a limb and guess that the released
packages will only display "2.8.0" instead of the hash.

--Greg