[bt-devel] Misgivings about git (and Gitorious)

Raoul Snyman raoul.snyman at saturnlaboratories.co.za
Sat Aug 21 07:55:34 MST 2010

On Saturday 21 August 2010 15:07:18 Martin Gruner wrote:
> Thanks for giving us your opinion! If it really is the case that after a
> testing period several people say that they cannot work with Git, then
> we will definitely reconsider it.

I certainly can't use it - I have to use the bzr-git bridge in order to be
able to work the way I want to.

I know that there are others who would prefer working in something other than
git, but they haven't voiced it on the mailing list, only in the IRC channel.

--
Raoul Snyman, B.Tech IT (Software Engineering)
Saturn Laboratories
e: raoul.snyman at saturnlaboratories.co.za
w: www.saturnlaboratories.co.za
b: blog.saturnlaboratories.co.za