[bt-devel] SVN is dead, long live Git

Raoul Snyman raoul.snyman at saturnlaboratories.co.za
Mon Aug 16 12:49:56 MST 2010

Hi MArtin,

On Monday 16 August 2010 20:43:42 Martin Gruner wrote:
> Btw, any opinions about the release cycle? How should we continue, apart
> from the fact that we may need a bugfix release because of the OpenSuse
> issues?

I think a number of us wants to increase it, if possible. I don't have that
much time myself, having my fingers in too many other pies, but I really want
to see if I can help improve the GUI, so a longer release cycle would be
beneficial to me, as I'd be able to do a little bit here and a little bit
there.

Then again, now that we're using a DVCS, I could develop stuff in my own
branch, and merge it later (was about to say, "propose a merge"... I'm too
used to Launchpad and bzr :-P), but that might mean I don't have enough of an
incentive to set time aside for BT.

--
Raoul Snyman, B.Tech IT (Software Engineering)
Saturn Laboratories
e: raoul.snyman at saturnlaboratories.co.za
w: www.saturnlaboratories.co.za
b: blog.saturnlaboratories.co.za