[bt-devel] SVN is dead, long live Git

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Mon Aug 16 11:43:42 MST 2010

Hi all,

this is to announce that the move to Git as our new VCS is complete.
SVN is no longer to be used, only Git instead.

Again, the repo homepage is at:
http://gitorious.org/bibletime/bibletime

Everybody who needs write access, please register at gitorious and
notify me. Thomas, I didn't hear back from you yet!

Btw, the bibletime commit emails will be gone due to the nature of the
new DVCS, where it makes no sense to generate local commit emails.
Instead, you can subscribe to our master repo's RSS feed  (just like any
other development repo's feed too):
http://gitorious.org/bibletime/bibletime.atom

With this you will always be notified when changes are pushed to the
master branch.

Btw, any opinions about the release cycle? How should we continue, apart
from the fact that we may need a bugfix release because of the OpenSuse
issues?

Happy hacking!

mg