[bt-devel] git repo

Gary Holmlund gary.holmlund at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 22:34:59 MST 2010

I am setup to build debug and release code with Windows and using a git
repository. All is going well except one thing.

I was about to change a doxygen comment and check it in as a test, but I
could see that it was going to change all the LF (linefeed) to CRLF. In
TortoiseGit there are settings that are supposed to take care of this
problem. I have both AutoCrlf and SafeCrlf enabled. I even re-cloned the
gitorious repo as after setting them as one google entry suggested. I
have still not found the answer, but it is bedtime now.

Gary