[bt-devel] git repo

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Tue Aug 10 12:35:30 MST 2010

Hi all,

finally the SVN to Git conversion process worked, based on Greg's work
(thanks Greg!!), with a few more tweaks.

Please find the official master repository at
http://gitorious.org/bibletime/bibletime.

For the next few days, I ask all developers to make their changes BOTH
to SVN and Git repositories, until we finally decide that the new
repository is ok.

Everybody who has some experience with Git, please examine the
repository and check if the data available in SVN is also there. Tags
and branches from SVN should be present. Known issue: branches other
than master have a bibletime/ directory which contains all files instead
of them being toplevel. I think that is not too bad. In the master
branch I moved the files to toplevel.

Everyone who needs write access to the repository, please register at
github and notify me so that I can add you to the bibletime-developers
group.

Regards, mg