[bt-devel] proof of concept is ready now

Olaf Radicke briefkasten at olaf-radicke.de
Mon Aug 9 14:39:35 MST 2010

Hi all!

My /proof of concept/ for a alternative GUI is ready for checkout now.
Git-Repos:

http://www.fkbk.de/git/bibletime_bare/

The code is very small and clear. I thing the core mission of BibleTime is
bible-reading. So for me, all other (book-form as like dictionary, for
exsample) is secondary and third party. In principle, the alter gui window
can use in a MDI-system to. Primary i see the assignment in small devices.
(Embedded/Qtopia/mobile phones/netbooks/pads?) That's the reason of small
default window-size. Hope I can get some feedback.

Kind regards,

Olaf Radicke