[bt-devel] What is the difference of Category and ModuleType?

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Sun Aug 1 07:05:52 MST 2010

Hi Olaf,

this would be a great opportunity for generating a patch and sending it
to this list, as it does not require massive changes to the codebase.
This is something which can improve BibleTime, no matter what the future
will bring with regard to the refactoring / alternative GUI discussion.
I would be grateful.

mg