[bt-devel] Personal commentary saves to wrong verse

John A. Sullivan III jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com
Wed Sep 30 03:52:39 MST 2009

Hello, all.  After over two years, Bibletime is working for me again.
I'm jubilant! Thank you.

I have noticed a problem with saving to the personal commentary.  Let's
say I add a comment to verse 1 and forget to save it.  I then move to
verse 2.  Bibletime will ask if I want to save the comment.  However, if
I say yes, it saves it to verse 2 and not verse 1.  I haven't confirmed
this but I would assume it would overwrite whatever was recorded in
verse 2.  This would be a catastrophe if I had a long and well
researched note attached to verse 2.

I'm pretty sure with was a problem with earlier versions of Bibletime as
well.  I'm running 2.2-1 on Ubuntu Hardy for amd64.  Thanks - John
--
John A. Sullivan III
Open Source Development Corporation
jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com