[bt-devel] Bookshelf troubles and wishes (how to reproduce)

Jonathan Marsden jmarsden at fastmail.fm
Mon Sep 28 13:42:47 MST 2009

Jaak Ristioja wrote:

> I still couldn't reproduce this following your instructions. I'll look
> into this this evening when I have some more free time. Maybe install
> Ubuntu into VirtualBox or something.

OK.  I have several Virtualbox VMs here too, so if necessary we can try
to reproduce this starting from "create a new VirtualBox VM"... so we
*really* have similar setups!

> Did I understand it correctly, that you have 2.3-beta1 installed on the
> system, but are running the BibleTime SVN?

No, I packaged the 2.3.beta1 tarball into a .deb package (that package
is not yet public, but the code is already in the bzr repo on Launchpad)
and installed it from my package.  I do also have the BibleTime SVN code
here, but I have not compiled or installed it.  If you think that will
help us track down this issue, let me know, and I can try doing that.

Jonathan