[bt-devel] dbus interface

Teus Benschop teusjannette at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 01:07:46 MST 2009

Qdbusviewer didn't hang on my system till a printing job started, now it
hangs nearly always. The good part of qdbusviewer is that it does method
introspection. That way the BibleTime interface could be discovered,
whereas before qdbusviewer I was groping around in the dark about which
method to use on which interface. Teus.