[bt-devel] dbus interface

Teus Benschop teusjannette at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 22:15:56 MST 2009

HI Martin,

I had reposted the same email thinking that since it was sent it html
format, perhaps the list didn't accept it.

Thanks for the reply, I'll definitely try this qdbusviewer out, then see
what arguments it passes and so on. It should work, therefore, since you
managed to get it work. Probably I got the parameters wrong, that's all.

Teus.