[bt-devel] Windows Version Working Well

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Mon Oct 26 07:39:20 MST 2009

On Mon, 26 Oct 2009, Gary Holmlund wrote:
> > We could either let people download from the current temporary location
> > or put the testing packages to sf.net. What would Gary do? Is it OK to
> > point people publicly to the current server?

> I don't know of any issues with the Windows so I am ready to give the
> green light. I would be happy to continue using sourcearchives.com. I
> think final releases should go onto sf.net if only that makes them
> appear more official.

Great! Let's use sourcearchives.com for testing/prerelease packages
until the Windows port stabilizes in (hopefully) heavy usage. Let's
still hear if Martin has something to say. Otherwise Thomas is free to
put an announcement in the web site. I can write a longer article in the
wiki news page - at first in the discussion page.

I will also update the Freshmeat news and CrossWire news.

How about creating an entry in qt-apps.org? I can do it, I already
created an account but didn't make an application entry.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland