[bt-devel] Windows Version Working Well

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Sun Oct 25 23:44:35 MST 2009

On Sun, 25 Oct 2009, Thomas Abthorpe wrote:
> > I don't know if I should send bt-devel email each time I upload a verion?
>
> I personally would appreciate it,  Soon and really soon I will start posting
> stuff on the website about this, too!

It's easier to follow the mailing list than the wiki page or a remote
directory. The list is the main channel for development news.

About public announcements - it wouldn't hurt to have more testers
before the first beta. But Thomas or anyone else shouldn't rush before
Gary shows the green light. We have several channels:

Freshmeat
Web site
Sword mailing list
CrossWire news
Blog
Personal blogs of developers?
Facebook

Anything else?

We could either let people download from the current temporary location
or put the testing packages to sf.net. What would Gary do? Is it OK to
point people publicly to the current server?

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland