[bt-devel] Windows Version Working Well

Raoul Snyman raoul.snyman at saturnlaboratories.co.za
Sun Oct 25 14:50:32 MST 2009

On Sunday 25 October 2009 21:06:48 Eeli Kaikkonen wrote:
> Yes, looks good, and feels, too. Also the Bible book name language list
> bug is gone. Maybe because Martin changed something? I don't find any
> critical bugs anymore.

Just downloaded and installed it on my Windows 7 RC virtual machine, and it
works like a dream! Only small issue I came across was that the progress list
when downloading Sword modules doesn't scroll down automatically - not a
biggie though.

Good work guys!

--
Raoul Snyman, B.Tech IT (Software Engineering)
Saturn Laboratories
e: raoul.snyman at saturnlaboratories.co.za
w: www.saturnlaboratories.co.za
b: blog.saturnlaboratories.co.za