[bt-devel] Windows package: what changes were in the latest package?

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Fri Oct 16 06:06:54 MST 2009

I can now select the book name language, but docs still won't open.
Also, my fix for image display in thml doesn't seem to be in. Apparently
it doesn't have all the latest fixes?

I noticed a bug in selecting the book name language. When I opened the
config dialog, Afrikaans (the first in alphabetical order) was
preselected. If I apply the dialog, it will be used. The current
language should of course be preselected. This works correctly in Linux.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland