[bt-devel] TEI filters

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Fri Oct 16 02:41:34 MST 2009

Is it time to write TEI filters? I did some testing with the SWORD code.
I created a new teihtml class (see our existing filters) and added it to
cswordbackend. The first step is to just inherit the SWORD filter, not
changing anything. The output is OK, similar to BibleCS. The only
problem is links. It's not trivial to change it, but it shouldn't be too
hard. This is the second step: copy the SWORD code to our new class and
change handling of links.

I don't have too much time (who does?), so maybe someone else could do
this. Martin, you have apparently done something with filters recently
(reasoning from your posts to Troy) - could you take this, too?

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland