[bt-devel] New Windows Build

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 13:02:04 MST 2009

On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 2:33 PM, Chris Little <chrislit at crosswire.org> wrote:
> I'm curious to know why BT is identifying "en" as American English rather
> than English. This is a bug in itself.

Is this a Windows-only "bug" or have you seen it in the Linux
versions, too?  I've been much more concerned with the icon display
issues and haven't done anything with localities in the Windows build.
 Now that Gary has worked out the problems, localities can be the next
task.  Being an ethnocentric speaker of English only, I know nothing
about internationalization of software beyond it being an important
task if we want our software to be accepted around the world. :)

--Greg

> --Chris
>

> Novák Géza wrote:
>>
>> Thanks Gary!
>>
>> I've found a bug/feature... The Biblical booknames in settings panel only
>> American English... no other chioce.

This comes from us not having put the SWORD locales in with the
Windows bundle yet.  That was a secondary consideration to getting the
BT code itself working. :)

--Greg