[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-2873890 ] MKJV bad search index

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Oct 9 11:16:40 MST 2009

Bugs item #2873890, was opened at 2009-10-07 01:08
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by tabthorpe
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=2873890&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: Frontend / Search dialog
Group: new bug

Initial Comment:
The MKJV module will not create a good search index. It says it creates it, goes from 0 to 100% in under 1 sec. and then only brings up searched words hitting from just the book of Revelation.

Comment By: agnathan (danielholmlund)
Date: 2009-10-09 13:19

Message:
I just tested this in Bibletime 2.4 svn revision 1549, and it is working
for me.

Comment By: Gary  Holmlund (gholmlund)
Date: 2009-10-07 01:17

Message:
I just tried it on the lastest version (2.3) and it is working for me.
Which version do you have and what linux do you have?