[bt-devel] New tracker for thirdparty bugs

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 13:43:03 MST 2009

I will once again ask if it's possible to create a separate mailing
list, like bt-tracker or some such thing, to handle all of the tracker
additions, comments, changes, etc.  By far the most of the traffic I
get here on bt-devel are from the tracker, which are more or less
meaningless to me, and serve no purpose but to flood me with emails
that don't need my attention.

--Greg