[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Beta testing reports-652533 ] Scroll bars in tool tips

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Nov 30 13:16:25 MST 2009

Beta testing reports item #652533, was opened at 2002-12-12 09:01
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by mgruner
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=521207&aid=652533&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I noticed that tool tips now have scroll bars for over-flow,
which is nice except I've only been able to scroll
through them once or twice. Maybe I'm just not that good
a mousing, but it's rather hard to use scroll bars if the
tooltip dissapears when you go to them. And don't really
use scroll bars that much, I have problems just getting
enough of the cursor over the thing to be able to use my
mouse wheel.

Comment By: Joachim Ansorg (joachim)