[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Beta testing reports-1211915 ] right-to-left text glitches

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Nov 30 13:16:22 MST 2009

Beta testing reports item #1211915, was opened at 2005-05-31 12:52
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by mgruner
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=521207&aid=1211915&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I have encountered two glitches concerning
right-to-left text (noticed with Hebrew, but tested
with Arabic as well). They might be both related to
each other. They both occur only without "Use
linebreaks after each verse" option set (ie. in
:paragraph view" mode).

1. First verse number of the paragraph appears on the
left side instead of right. The rest of the numbering
is OK until next paragraph/chapter break.

2. Right-to-left text is aligned to the left side.

Comment By: Joachim Ansorg (joachim)