[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Beta testing reports-782104 ] Unable to specify default Hebrew Morphological Lexicon

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Nov 30 13:16:24 MST 2009

Beta testing reports item #782104, was opened at 2003-08-02 23:40
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by mgruner
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=521207&aid=782104&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I actually find that I'm unable to do the above not only with
bibletime-1.3beta4 but also with the stable  bibletime-1.2.2.

Within the menu I go to "Setings->Configure BibleTime". I then
click on "Sword" and select the "Default Modules" tab. In this
section the "drop down" for Default Hebrew Morphological
Lexicon is greyed out / disabled.

As a result, when I'm using BibleTime, and I hover the mouse
above a morphological tag (in bibletime-1.3beta4), It pops up an
error message informing me that the default morphological
lexicon is not configured.

Comment By: Joachim Ansorg (joachim)