[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Beta testing reports-684743 ] Hebrew font size

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Nov 30 13:16:24 MST 2009

Beta testing reports item #684743, was opened at 2003-02-11 18:06
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by mgruner
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=521207&aid=684743&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hebrew font size (Bitstream Cyberbit)appears too small in 1.3beta4.
Too small for practical viewing of hebrew vowel points, etc.

Hebrew font (Bitstream Cyberbit) appears fine in 1.2.2.

1.3beta4 KDE 3.01 (compiled sources)
Linux i686 2.4.18
gcc  version 2.95.3 20010315

severity: wishlist

This program is amazing! I can't believe I've finally found a program
that actually uses Hebrew vowel pointings!

Comment By: Joachim Ansorg (joachim)