[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Beta testing reports-1223783 ] Highlighting of current verse has changed.

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Nov 30 13:16:21 MST 2009

Beta testing reports item #1223783, was opened at 2005-06-20 00:01
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by mgruner
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=521207&aid=1223783&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Betwen ver 1.5rc1 and 1.5rc2 the highlighting of
current verse has changed.  In 1.5rc1the current verse
highlight color was a soft green.  Now in 1.5rc2 there
is no highlighting (the verse looks the same as the
others).

Is there a way to change this back or edit the display
template to the way it was.

Thank you
Jim

Comment By: Martin Gruner (mgruner)